Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cabin

A couple weeks ago Adelaide and I went and spent the week down at my uncle's cabin in Scofield with my family. Cole was able to join us for the weekend. It was so nice to enjoy the beautiful scenery and to be surrounded by family. One of the best things about going on vacation with my family is the food. Breakfast is always my favorite! Adelaide absolutely loved the 4-wheeler! She would start to cry every time you took her off. We spent a lot of time playing cards. Scum and golf are always a favorite. Cole loves to play horse shoes. He was so proud of the two ringers he got that he had to have his picture taken. I think Ashly and Mark were the big winners this trip. Adelaide loved to play with her cousins Max and Milli. I think Adelaide's favorite thing about the trip was all the yummy food. She definitely got spoiled. She doesn't want any of her baby food now. I guess I can't blame her. Overall it was such a fun trip. Thanks Mom and Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment