Monday, October 24, 2011

Hogle Zoo

For Adelaide's 2nd birthday we decided to take her to the zoo. She loves animals and now that she is getting older and understands things it was fun to see her reaction. The first time I took her to the zoo she was scared of a lot of the animals. This time around she LOVED them all! The elephants were one of her favorites.
Some of Adelaide's cousins came to join us. I thought this picture was so cute. Lizzie has been asking me for months when Adelaide could come to the zoo with her. Sadie and Lizzie are so cute to Adelaide and she loves to play with them.
Monkeys!

Thank you for the birthday gifts!!!!

Adelaide LOVES trains. We hear them at our house all day long. I don't even notice them anymore, but Adelaide will always tell me when she hears it. We went on the train and she loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment