Tuesday, March 16, 2010

M&M's

While loading the car to go home Adelaide was getting fussy. I was trying to hurry so I gave her a little pack of M&M's to play with. The day before I had given them to her and she had sucked through the bag and got a little taste. Well I didn't think I would be that long loading the car, but it took longer than I thought. I hurried back to her and this is what I found...
I was to late! She had managed to get the bag open. She had it all over her. I hurried and grabbed the bag out of her mouth and she instantly started crying. She was so mad I took them away from her. I couldn't help, but laugh.

2 comments:

  1. girlfriend loves her chocolate. I would cry too if you too it away from me! You look cute even if your mad, little miss ladie!

    ReplyDelete