Monday, March 29, 2010

What Adelaide Loves!

SUGAR! Is she to young???
UTAH! Go Utes!!
Cuddling up to Grandpa Ferrin! She loves Grandma too. She likes to follow everything she does!
Hanging out at Grandma & Grandpa Blackburn's!
Going on walks with mom and dad! As you can tell by how many layers it was pretty cold and windy out!
FOOD! She would rather have what we are eating, but she figures this will do for awhile.
BATH TIME! She is so good in the bath! She loves to kick her little feet in the water!
A couple cute pictures I couldn't resist posting. My brother is trying to potty train Milli so we were showing her that Adelaide likes to be a big girl too. Posing for mom. 5 1/2 months old.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jana,
    Grab yourself a little $9.99 food processor and let her have what your having. It will save you ton's on baby food...
    As for the pictures, They are to die for! I think she is so frickin cute!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana!! She is the cutest thing! I absoultely love that last picture with the little poncho! She is a peach! Erin and I were talking about driving down to visit you. ERin said it is only a two hour drive... is that right? It would be fun for us to leave early and get there and spend the day then leave your house late.

    ReplyDelete