Thursday, April 29, 2010

Catching Up!

Things have been pretty crazy lately. Cole turned 26 this month. I forgot I was going to do a post on his birthday, but instead we got to go to his work for a birthday lunch. It was so fun to finally see where he works and to meet some of the people he associates with each day. Some sweet ladies offered to watch Adelaide while I got to go on a little tour of the mine. It was pretty cool to see how they mine for coal. I even got to see two explosions.
I just have to say that I have the best husband in the world. Anyone who can put up with me has to be the best. He has been working so hard at work and has been putting in a lot of overtime and then still comes home and helps with Adelaide and dinner. I love you Cole!!!
Last week Adelaide and I got to go stay a week at my parents. It was so much fun to hang out with my family. Adelaide loves to be around people she knows! She is starting to give everyone kisses and even reach for people. She loved to tap Grandpa when he wasn't paying attention to her, but Grandma had to be holding her. I had so much fun hanging out with my sisters Ashly and Kristen. Almost every night we were up late talking and goofing off. My niece Milli came to play with us one day. She loves to dance for Adelaide and is so cute with her.
This last picture is of Adelaide in her crib playing with her stuff animals. I thought it was so cute!

1 comment:

  1. I think it was super rude that you were up here for an entire week and didn't even let me see that sweet girl. thanks a lot!!

    ReplyDelete