Adelaide went in on friday for her 6 month check-up. I can't believe she is already 6 months! She is growing way to fast. Here are here stats:
Weight: 14.4 lbs (18th percentile)
Length: 25.98 in. (56th percentile)
Head: 16.9 in. (64th percentile)

She had to get her shots again. She only cried for a little bit and then was back to her happy self.

i always change my font size and stuff up on the tool bar at the top of my post. there are two tabs you can switch in between, compose post and edit post (at least I think those are it, I know they start with a c and an e)if you don't see the tools to make your font bigger and stuff then switch to the other tab. at least I think this is what you were asking and hope I know what I'm talking about...hahahah
ReplyDeleteHow did I not know until now that you have a blog?? Well, regardless, I'm excited. I can't believe how big Adelaide is getting! She's adorable. We miss you guys, but hope everything is going well!
ReplyDelete