On Memorial Day Cole's sister Katie invited everyone to come over and swim. This was Adelaide's first time so I was really excited to take her. She loves the bath so I thought she would like the pool. Well she was ok for part of the time, but for the most part she didn't really enjoy it.

Before she got out her Aunt Mandi taught her to get use to water in her face.

She only lasted about 10 minutes in the pool, but it was still fun to get in with her. I thought she looked so cute in her swimsuit! Thanks Brittney! My friend Brittney Hanks sells swimsuits so if anyone is interested you can get on her blog and check them out.
essentialswimwear.blogspot.com Every tuesday she highlights one item for sale. They all are so cute and at a good price!
Here are a couple of my husband going off the diving board.


We are looking forward to our next swimming adventure! Thanks for letting us come over Abrams!!
No comments:
Post a Comment