This year for Christmas we spent Christmas Eve with my family and then slept over at Vern and Susan's and did Christmas morning there. We were excited to see what Adelaide's reaction would be once she saw her presents. I only wrapped one present because I knew she wouldn't quite get it and I thought it would be fun to see her reaction to all the toys. We gave her a little elmo and that was the hit of Christmas morning. I tried posting a video because it was so funny, but I couldn't get it to work. She sure got spoiled this year from everyone. We spent the rest of the morning and afternoon with my family and then had crab feast at the Pickrells. It was such a fun Christmas this year. Thanks to all our family for our wonderful gifts!
Weekend in CO and more summer fun
1 month ago



No comments:
Post a Comment