Well we had our doctors appointment last friday and we got to see the radiologist. Our baby is no longer an "it," but a her. Yep that is right we are having another GIRL!! I am so excited to have two girls together. Sure there will be lots of fighting, but I hope they will be the best of friends. I'm also glad that I don't have to worry about buying all new boy clothes. When we did the ultra sound a month ago to see if there were twins the nurse thought it was a boy. She sure got Cole's hopes up. I thought it was a girl, but when the nurse said that, I thought maybe I was wrong. I was always secretly hoping for a girl just because I feel like I know what to do with a girl more than a boy. The next one can be a boy right? Cole sure hopes so! He thinks he is destined for all girls. He loves having girls, just wants at least one boy. I want a boy eventually too. It's crazy to think our little family is growing. When she measured the baby they changed my due date up a week. For right now I am due July 20th. I have to go back to the radiologist because she didn't get a good picture of all 4 chambers of the heart and of her face. We can't wait to meet her. When ever we ask Adelaide if she wants a little sister she always says "no." Then again she says no to everything. Adelaide loves babies so I'm sure I will get a lot of help.
Does anyone know how to put how many days left of my pregnancy I have on my blog? I still can't figure everything out.
Weekend in CO and more summer fun
1 month ago

hooray for girls! I think it will be so fun! and you know she'll be cute because you already made one darling girl!! so sweet! can't wait for july!
ReplyDeleteYay! congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI finally caught up on your blog!! Hooray for girls! I am excited for Adelaide to be a big sister! Hopefully I will be there when the new baby arrives.. but I might not be :(
ReplyDelete