Monday, June 13, 2011

Wheeler Farm & Hogle Zoo

Adelaide LOVES animals. I have been wanting to take her to the zoo, but was just waiting for a warm day that we were in town. Our friends Christiana and her little girl Eliza came to join in the fun. I was excited to see Adelaide's facial expressions when she saw the animals, but I think she was a little afraid. It's a little different seeing them in a book than in real life. Anytime I got her out of the stroller she hung on for dear life. Especially with the Tigers. She did like the Giraffe though. We haven't been able to make it back yet, but hopefully I will be able to take her before baby #2 arrives.

It was still a little chilly when we took her to Wheeler Farm, but it was still nice to get out of the house. She can make almost every farm animal noise, so we were excited to see what she would think up close. She loved the Mules and even tried to pet them. They are pretty harmless. Everything else she was pretty hesitant. She absolutely hated the goats. They were loud and scared her to death. It was a fun family outing.

1 comment:

  1. Is that Niel's little girl you went to the Zoo with?? She is so big!! Love the Sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete