We had a wonderful Easter this year. The only thing that would have made it better is if Cole was in town for the Easter egg hunts. The first hunt started at Great Grandpa Harman's backyard. I can't believe how many eggs and treats there were for everyone. Adelaide wasn't quite sure what to do. I thought she would try and open each egg to see what was inside, but she did good and would just drop it in her basket and go on to the next one. She wasn't very fast, but she had a blast.

We had more help at Grandma and Grandpa Blackburn's so I was able to snap a few more pictures. This time around she wanted to open the eggs as she went. She sure got spoiled with lots of candy, but lucky for her she had her mom to help eat it all. It is so fun as she gets older to actually participate in things.


No comments:
Post a Comment