We got to watch Cole's niece's and nephew's for a few days while their parents were on vacation. It was so fun to have cousin's for Adelaide to play with each day. Sadie and Lizzie were her best friends. They both fought over who got to sit by her at meals, to push her in the swing and to play ring around the rosies with. (Adelaide finally figured out that more than two people could play that game). We had so much fun enjoying the warm weather Salt Lake had to offer. The Abrams are so easy to watch and helped out so much! Adelaide loved being in her swimsuit, but not so much in the water.
Cole and I were married November 30, 2006. We were blessed to have our sweet Adelaide enter our lives October 3, 2009. She is such a joy to have in our lives. We are currently living in Wyoming where Cole works for the Kemmerer coal mine and I get to be a stay at home mom. We are loving life and couldn't be happier!
I wish I looked at good as she does in a swim suit!! (cat-call whistle!!)
ReplyDelete